Saturday, July 6, 2019



July 6, 2019

Welcome to my first blog post! This is an exciting time as I share my Leadership4Kids program with you.

I am Peter J. Liang, the creator of the Leadership4Kids program which provides a leadership development committed to helping kids become better leaders through mind/body education.

I started this program in 2017 after a desperate search for an after-school program for my kids. There wasn't any on leadership. Therefore, I took it upon myself and developed the program. Through word of mouth, the program has spread quickly. I have also developed a leadership journal that helps children.

On August 8, 2019 the "I AM A LEADER - a 90 Day Leadership Journal for Kids" will be available on Amazon. 

Please subscribe to this blog to stay up-to-date on all things Leadership4Kids.


“I am a Leader: A 90-Day Leadership Journal for Kids” Debuts as the #1 New Release on Amazon

“I am a Leader: A 90-Day Leadership Journal for Kids” Debuts as the #1 New Release on Amazon Parents can support leadership growth in...